Presidents Day sales aren’t just limited to big-ticket itemsAnd . There are also lots of sales on gadgets and technology that are worth considering, especially if you’re looking to invest in your home.
In this case,And the devices can help protect your property from intruders and enable you to remotely monitor your home and provide alerts for potential gas leaks or fires.
You don’t have to break the bank to get an efficient home security system. TheVaries based on your needs and installation requirements. Fortunately, now is a good time to buy. Several companies like Cove are offering Presidents Day sales on systems that are worth exploring.
President’s Day Home Security Sale
There are plentyBut peace of mind tops the list.
If you want to protect your home, deter burglars, remotely monitor your home, and alert you to potential problems, it’s time to start your search. Here are some sales you can shop now.
Sales: 65% off equipment and free HD camera (valid on any new system), with a 60-day money-back guarantee
To better understand what equipment costs, Cove recommends you answer the following questions:
- What type of property (home, apartment or business) do you want to protect?
- Are you replacing your current security system?
- Do you have any pets?
- How many outer doors are there?
- How many motion detectors do you need?
- How many ground-level or easy-access windows do you have?
- How many remote keys do you want?
- Do you want additional protection (smoke and carbon monoxide monitoring or water leak monitoring?
- Which camera (indoor, outdoor or doorbell) do you want with your system?
Once you’ve answered all of these questions, Cove will suggest different types of equipment you might want to buy (like a touch alarm panel, door sensors, etc.) and give you a breakdown of each plus shipping costs. You can add professional installation and setup, starting at $99.
You will then proceed to Monitoring, where you will be given different plan options such as Basic or Premium, also known as Cove Plus. Cove’s monthly monitoring costs between $17.99 and $37.99, the company said Online states.
The basic plan includes at least 10 different features, from three-factor alarm verification to a direct line to a 24/7 monitoring team and more. Meanwhile, the Premium plan offers at least 16 perks, including cost-saving deals like the first month free and 7 days of free cloud storage. There are no contracts and you can cancel at any time, according to Cove.
Sales: 40% off sitewide for new customers
FrontPoint sells a variety of home security systems and devices — from wireless doorbell cameras to indoor and outdoor cameras, garage sensors and beyond. Follow these four steps to see what type of quote you qualify for:
- Enter your property type (house, apartment or business)
- Enter the size of the property (below 1,000 square feet, 1,000-2,000 square feet or more than 2,000 square feet)
- Note how many exterior doors you have (one door, two doors, or three or more doors).
- Fill in your contact information (name, number and email)
Once you’ve completed all the steps above, you’ll receive a personalized quote from FrontPoint, including equipment advice, inspection costs, product feature details and limited-time special offers available to new buyers. Now let’s start.
Sales: Free system installation with purchase (call with promo code: PRESIDENTSDAY23)
Vivint is offering a free installation contract. Call now for a quote before it’s too late! You can also enter your name, phone number and email to start online Call today and start saving!
“With a smart home security system where everything works together, you can control your devices from anywhere with an app. And with 24/7 monitoring and support, your home and family are always protected,” Vivint says on its website.