If you’re hoping to earn some extra cash quickly without investing significant time or money, then paid surveys may be a viable option for you.
There is a huge varietyAvailable to you — from becoming a virtual assistant to signing up for a gig-working platform. But if you are comfortable in your current job and want to Then you might consider spending your free time filling out online surveys or participating in focus groups.
Getting paid to take surveys Simple: Set up an online profile on a trusted survey site like Survey Junkie or Swagbucks and then start taking surveys available to you. Each survey will earn you points, which later translate into cash rewards or prizes.
It only takes a few minutes to get started. Create an account now and learn more about earning some extra money every month.
Should I complete online surveys for cash?
is being determinedReally depends on your long term goals. Here are some things to consider.
- Time commitment: You can invest as little or as much time as you want. The sky is our limit! However, the more time you spend completing surveys, the higher your earning potential.
- Flexibility: When it comes to a side hustle, flexibility is key. You can even take the survey from the comfort of your own home. “Our members love the flexibility of getting paid for their input at a time that’s convenient for them. And even though it won’t replace your day job, you can still make a significant amount of money doing it as a side gig or hobby,” says Branded Survey. “Many consider it a relaxing diversion. But unlike playing a game on your phone (where there’s no real reward), this pastime actually puts money or gift cards in your pocket.”
- Payout: Taking surveys is not meant to replace a full or part-time job unless you see an opportunity to make more money than you are currently making. It’s a great way to make some extra money each month to add to your savings or use for bills and other expenses. It’s worth noting that most paid survey sites use points, so you may need to earn a certain number of points to redeem them for money or gift cards.
Can you really make money doing surveys?
This is not a get-rich-quick scheme, but an opportunity to earn some extra money every now and then Here’s how much money you can earn per survey if you’re among the average participant.
- Swagbucks: “Most Swagbucks members should be able to earn $1 to $5 per day (or $365 to $1,825 a year). There are some offers that pay $50 to $250, but on a typical day, earnings can range from $1 to $5 on average,” Swagbucks said. said.
- Branded surveys: “Most surveys at Branded Surveys pay between $1-$3, although we occasionally have opportunities to earn much higher,” Branded Surveys said.
- Survey Junkie: “Complete three surveys per day and earn as much as $40 per month,” says Survey Junkie.
This does not mean that you will only earn a few dollars a day. Again, this all depends on the number and type of surveys you complete. For example, Branded Surveys notes that some surveys that are limited to a specific group of participants can pay up to $20. Click here to learn more about how you can get paid for surveys.
Thanks for reading CBS News.
Create your free account or login
For more features.