Are you gifted with a camera? Photos are always in demand!
This page has tons of ways you can make money using your camera — even if you have a smartphone. And no, you don’t have to be an expert to start earning.
Even novice photographers can use some of these sites/companies to start earning.
- 123 royalty free – Upload your photos. If they are purchased by 123 Royalty Free subscribers, you will receive 60 percent of the sale price or subscription download price.
- Adobe stock — Formerly Photilia. For every file sold, you will receive a royalty payout based on your portfolio exclusivity and ranking.
- Large stock images – For Pay As You Go purchases we pay you 30% of the US dollar value every time a customer downloads one of your images (up to $29.70 for an extended license). We charge $0.50 USD for each credit spent on purchases made using credit.
- Can stock photos – You will earn a commission every time one of your photos is downloaded. Plus, if you refer other photographers to us, you’ll earn $5 USD for every 50 photos they sell.
- Crestock – Earn royalties on your uploaded images. Your royalty rate is calculated on a progressive scale based on the total number of photos you have sold since joining Crestock.
- Submitted photo – Salary depends on author level.
- time dream – Sell your stock images and get 25 to 60 percent of every sale you make. Anyone can sign up, but only quality photos are accepted.
- Getty Images – They pay contributors a base royalty rate for each file they download, but the exact amount is not specified. You can earn more if you’re an exclusive contributor, but you can’t submit work to other photo sites, which can be a problem for some.
- Shutterstock – Let your creativity shine on Shutterstock and watch your earnings grow. Get your work seen by high-volume buyers who love Shutterstock. It is free to contribute and you will earn from $0.25 to $28.00 per image download.
- fop – Sell your iPhone images and split the profits with Foap. Pays via Paypal once per month, but you must request a cash out to be paid.
- Scoopshot – Take photography assignments and get paid through this app.
- Snapware – Read Reviews – Anti-stock photo sites can pay you for your authentic smartphone photos.
Sell them online
- Fine Art America – Set your own price to sell your original art and photography on Fine Art America.
- Etsy – Etsy is a huge marketplace for handmade items and crafts, but you can sell your photos and art there too.
- Ebay – Many people sell photos on eBay. Street directory There is some good information on how that works.
Other Freelance Photography
- Airbnb – Recruits freelance photographers worldwide. If hired, you will cover your local area.
- Obe – Read Obeo Reviews – Obeo is always looking for experienced or amateur photographers to photograph homes for sale.
Start a side business
If you’re good enough, you can pay others to find professionals for a variety of functions and events, including:
- family photo
- Senior photo
- Graduation photo
- Boudoir photo
“Start a successful photography business in 34 days” is an e-book available on Amazon (Kindle or paperback) that can help you get going.
Enter photography contests
There are constantly running a number of photography contests! Although this is not a guarantee of pay, if you are good enough, you can still end up with some money.
There is an extensive list of amateur photography here Various ongoing photography contests.
Good luck in whatever you do!
300 more flexible, non-phone work at home jobs
Do you want to work at home but you can’t do it using a phone? If so, I have some great non-phone options for you Latest e-book. It’s only $5!
In this book, you will find links 300 companies Offering a variety of non-phone work at home options, including:
- Data penetration
- Chat agent operator
- Freelance writing
- Search evaluation
- Much more!
Each job listing also has a brief summary of what relevant information I could find (payment, which countries it might be open in, etc.).
Good luck to you, and I hope you find this ebook helpful if you’re looking for a non-phone job.
After payment, you will receive email with your download.