Life insurance is a form of protection. If you die, it compensates them for your lost income and earning potential and can help them cover funeral expenses, debts and medical bills you leave behind, as well as future living expenses.
not allNot all life insurance providers are created equal, though – nor are all life insurance providers – so it helps to compare a few companies before deciding where to buy your policy.
A possible alternative is Ethos. Use this Ethos life insurance review to determine if the company is right for you. Or answer a few short questions to see if you qualify for same-day coverage. You can get a free estimate from Ethos in seconds.
Ethos Life Insurance Overview
Ethos is a fairly new life insurance company (founded in 2016) that bills itself as a “no-hassle life insurance company”. It offers an all-online application with no Insurance partnerincluding Legal & General America, Ameritas Life Insurance Corp., Senior Life Insurance Company and TruStage.or need a blood test. Policies are purchased through Ethos and then issued by various companies
Customers can use Ethos to secure two different types of life insurance:
- Guaranteed Issues: Guaranteed-Issue For customers between 66 and 85 years. They are automatically approved and require no medical examination.
- Term Life Insurance: Between 20 and 65 years and available in 10-, 15-, 20- and 30-year terms. Coverage amounts between $20,000 and $2 million are available.
Ethos life insurance cost
We have compared Ethos life insurance prices with other popular life insurance companies. Get an idea of how the price is measured below:
$50 to $92/month
All of the quotes above were made for a $1 million, 20-year policy that covers a 40-year-old Atlanta-based woman in generally good health. The figures quoted are an estimate and may vary based on individual characteristics, demographics and other factors.
Not sure what an Ethos life insurance policy will cost you? You can get a free estimate from Ethos in seconds.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Ethos Life Insurance
Before choosing Ethos or any other life insurance provider, be sure to weigh the pros and cons of the company. With Ethos, this includes:
Ethos Life Insurance Professionals
- All online process: You can complete the entire application process online from the comfort of your own home.
- No medical examination: You don’t have to see a doctor, have a blood test or wait for an appointment for coverage.
- Quick coverage: Many policies are issued the same day you apply.
Ethos Life Insurance Cons
- Types of Limited Policies: Only two types of life insurance are offered: guarantee-issue and term. if you want like or You need to look elsewhere.
- Third Party Providers: Ethos does not actually underwrite the policies it issues. It simply facilitates the sale of policies to other providers.
- Maximum coverage of $2 million: The maximum life insurance amount you can get is $2 million. Some experts consider getting that coverage This may not be enough for some customers.
Unique Ethos life insurance benefits
The biggest advantage of Ethos Life Insurance is that it does not require any medical test or blood test and you can apply for coverage online. In some cases, customers can get coverage the same day they apply.
The company also has high customer reviews and ratings, with 4.7/5 stars on TrustPilot, 4.82/5 stars on the Better Business Bureau, and 4.7/5 stars on Google as of January 2023. It also has a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
Finally, Ethos also offers expert guidance throughout the process. When applying for your policy, you can speak to a licensed insurance agent at any time for advice. You can get a free estimate from Ethos in seconds.
Compare with other options
Ethos Life Insurance has its advantages, including a streamlined process, great customer reviews and no required medical exams, but be sure to get quotes from a few additional companies before choosing where to buy your policy. Each company offers different plans, coverage amounts, term lengths and offersSo comparing several options will help you ensure the best rate.